42 m concrete pump truck
What are the requirements for laying the pumping pipe for small pump trucks?
(1) the horizontal pump pipeline should be laid directly.
(2) the vertical pumping pipe shall not be directly installed with horizontal pipe attached to the pump outlet. The length shall be no less than 20m at the front end of the vertical pipe and a check valve shall be installed near the horizontal pipe to the pump.
(3) when laying downward sloping pipelines, a horizontal pipe shall be installed at the outlet. The length shall not be less than 5 times of the height difference of the inclined pipe. When the gradient is large, exhaust valve should be installed at the upper end of the slope.
(4) the pumping pipelines shall be fixed with supports,and wooden pads shall be installed between the pipelines and the fixings for cushioning. Pipe joints and clamps shall be firmly sealed and shall not leak slurry. The worn pipe shall not be installed in the high pressure area at the back end.
(5) after laying the pump pipeline, the pressure resistance test shall be conducted.
1. As the equipment is a large cargo, the delivery can only be delivered by logistics, which usually arrives in 3-7 days
2. The price of the equipment shall be the price excluding freight and tax. If invoices are needed, please increase the tax point.
3. Please contact us when you buy the equipment, the specifications, models and configurations of the products will be different at different prices.
4. After receiving the goods, I will check the package properly and check it face to face. If you are still satisfied, please give me your affirmation. If you have any complaints, please first communicate with us, I believe that any reasonable problems can be quickly solved for you. If the delay of goods caused by logistics or express delivery or natural disasters or other force majeure factors causes delay of goods, please kindly understand!